[OSS Oxon] Proposed 'exploratory' swim on the River Thame

Tim Bond tim.bond at keble.oxon.org
Tue Jun 29 14:49:39 BST 2010

James Lowe wrote:
> Hopefully I haven't scared you all off and wondered
> if any of you would  be interested in having a go,
> with me on this.

This sounds great! Unfortunately my schedule at the
moment is manic (as many of you know, I'm running a
big trip to Canada this coming month and seem to be
spending much of my life at the moment sorting things
out for that) but if you or others are going out for
an evening dip to take a look do drop me a mail and
if I'm around I'll come down from Oxford.

Alas can't do any weekends for at least the next
month on more than very short notice.

Tim