[OSS Oxon] Bank Holiday Monday morning swim

NEIL RICHARDSON neilbkrichardson at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 27 20:14:05 BST 2010

I'm planning to swim along the Thames from Days Lock to  Meadside on Bank Holiday Monday, 30 August, early in the  morning to - hopefully - avoid the worst of the boat traffic. Anyone wishing to join me will be very welcome, meet at Meadside lay-by just south of Dorchester (same place as for the full moon swim last Tuesday 24th) at 0815 hrs.
I have NO intention to attempting to swim upstream on this occasion.
Any takers?
Neil Richardson