[OSS Oxon] - Evenlode

James james.lowe at datacore.com
Mon Aug 23 13:45:37 BST 2010

Mike,

On 23/08/2010 13:01, Michael Cooper wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone have any advice or favourite swimming spots on the river
> Evenlode? I'm up that way this weekend and wondered if there were any
> nice places for a swim...Anywhere between Shipton under Wychwood and
> Bladon would suit!

No not done the Evenlode. But I'd very much like to.

Unless anyone comes up with anything specific, I'd be happy to swim on
Sunday (I cannot make Saturday) any time. I expect it to be like the
Thame and the Windrush (a bit of swimming, a bit of doggy paddle, a bit
of hauling yourself up over logs etc).

Although you said between Shipton and Bladon, did you have anywhere
preferable?

James