Can't connect to the Jabber server

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon Jul 21 20:58:21 BST 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 08:01:52PM +0100, Alexander Clouter wrote:
> Alexander Feld <shadowing at gmx.net> [20080721 20:41:20 +0200]:
> > i can't connect to the jabber.earth.li server since 1 hour now. I
> > tried with Gaim, Gajim and Jabbin as client, all won't connect. Has
> > anyone here the same problem?
> >
> I was about to say you were crazy but I seem to be suffering too.
>
> I was connected with no problems, thought I would humour the whole
> thing and disconnect and reconnect...bah I blame you you know ;)

Er, no idea what happened there. Seemed to be accepting connections and
not doing anything with them. I've restarted it and can connect again
myself. Let me know if you're still seeing issues.

J.

--
"Commercial IP providers are writing 'Halloween' documents about our
development model" -- opencores.org third phase goal.