Can't connect to the Jabber server

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Mon Jul 21 20:01:52 BST 2008

Hi,

Alexander Feld <shadowing at gmx.net> [20080721 20:41:20 +0200]:

> i can't connect to the jabber.earth.li server since 1 hour now. I tried
> with Gaim, Gajim and Jabbin as client, all won't connect. Has anyone
> here the same problem?

I was about to say you were crazy but I seem to be suffering too.

I was connected with no problems, thought I would humour the whole thing and
disconnect and reconnect...bah I blame you you know ;)

Cheers

Alex

/ All I kin say is when you finds yo'self \
| wanderin' in a peach orchard, ya don't  |
| go lookin' for rutabagas.               |
\ -- Kingfish                             /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||