[E3-hacking] Just got an e3 - where do I start

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at e3.open.source.it
Wed Jun 27 19:18:20 BST 2012

On Wednesday 27 June 2012 at 18:40, Edward Robbins wrote:

> Thanks, that helped.
>
> I just got it to output serial... and it's PBL 5.1.
>
> I guess that means it's basically a brick then? Any plausible way around?

I personally know of no way to reflash it once it's got 5.1, but I'm not
exactly an expert around here.  Others may well be better-informed than I am.

I just hope there are some others still around here, though - I guess that
since you only just got your E3, you only just joined the mailing list - so
you probably don't know that the previous posting before yours on Tuesday
this week was Sunday December 11th 2011.... :(

I hope someone can give you a better answer.

--
The lottery is a tax for people who can't do maths.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.