[E3-hacking] FW: Factory reset of e3 emailer

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at e3.open.source.it
Fri Nov 5 18:13:34 GMT 2010

On Friday 05 November 2010 at 18:48, Antony Stone wrote:

> I don't know how to find out the PBL version from the machine itself

See page 153 of the E3 user guide, still available for download from
http://www.amstrad.com/support

ftp://ftp.amstrad.co.uk/e3_userguide_web_v1.zip

I notice that in reference to your original question, page 26 of that guide
also says "If you wish to ... restore the original factory settings, contact
Amserve Support (see page 29) who will advise you of the procedure."

I strongly suspect Amserve Support 0906 6816816 or support at amserve.ltd.uk will
no longer do this, however it does at least confirm that there's a way of
doing it from the keyboard alone.

Therefore it is possible that someone still knows the answer to your question.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Antony.

--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.