[E3-hacking] Adding the keyboard (mailboard) support

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Thu Nov 26 14:16:08 GMT 2009

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 03:27:27AM +0100, Janusz Krzysztofik wrote:
> I have managed to refresh Matt's Amstrad Delta keyboard patch, created
> against linux-omap-2.6.16-omap2. Now it applies cleanly on top of
> curent linux-omap for-next, and seems to work flawlessly. I have also
> made some modifications in order to avoid breaking support for the
> hook switch that has been added recently (thanks to what you
> discovered about it a few years ago).
>
> Matt (I hope you still read the e3-hacking list), don't you mind if I
> submit the modified patch to the linux-omap mailing list in order to
> get it included in the linux-omap tree first and then pushed into the
> mainline?
>
> Jonathan, can you remember why the keyboard patch never found it's way
> into the linux-omap tree? If you know of any isues with it, I could
> try to solve them before submitting.

My memory of it is that the issue was only when it was used with the
hook switch and I didn't push it towards the linux-omap tree as I'd done
nothing in terms of the patch creation. I don't remember any objections
to it.

J.

--
Web [ Is this real - that's the first thing I think every morning. ]
site: http:// [                                          ]       Made by