[E3-hacking] [Blatant advert] E3s for sale...

Matt Evans matt at axio.ms
Sun Dec 13 14:47:41 GMT 2009

Howdy all!

I do hope this isn't too bad form but I've put two of my E3s up on
ebay -- the reason I mention it is they are fairly old, and I believe
their PBL version dates from before the one requiring authentication,
so ripe for hacking.  They're as new, boxed and unopened; bought a few
years back & unfortunately haven't had time to tinker with them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120504355860

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120504356035

I have a couple of E2s to get rid of also; if I don't get utterly
flamed for this email I'll post when I've put them up for sale. :-)
I'd prefer to see them go to a hacker of course.

Thanks,

Matt