[E3-hacking] E1

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue Sep 30 11:19:47 BST 2008

Ralph Corderoy wrote:
[...]
> Or baud rate?  You could be right on the level-shifting.  Any clue from
> peering inside?

The socket's on the back of the main board, which means all the traces
are hidden between the main board and the other board, so I haven't
managed to figure out what it's connected to. The baud rate seems to be
9600, because it doesn't respond on anything else. I'll try hooking up a
voltmeter and seeing what the E1's TX is producing. If it does need
level shifting then it obviously doesn't want inverting as well, because
it *is* responding to 0x1b.

Hopefully I haven't managed to damage something connected RS232-level
signals to it...

--
David Given
dg at cowlark.com