[E3-hacking] familiar

Alexander hri-news at yandex.ru
Sat Mar 15 10:37:46 GMT 2008

So, I successfully assembled and launched familiar at E3.
However, there are a number of problems as the compilation, and with the
subsequent work.
First, I had to make some corrections in the source code for a successful
compilation.
Secondly, while I was not able to boot from NAND in the nucleus, but I
successfully download the kernel using pbltool.
Then, after loading GPE observed problems with the color palette.
However, in general, this is encouraging.

Next, I plan to do to solve the problem.
Then I want to try Angstrom.

There is a wish to help me?

Photo:  http://depositfiles.com/files/4130437

PS: Sorry for my English! :)