[E3-hacking] familiar

Don Alexander e3-dev at roosoft.ltd.uk
Wed Mar 12 15:02:03 GMT 2008

David Given wrote:
> Alexander wrote:
>
>> 12 марта 2008 г. David Given написал:
>>
>>> However, Mark Underwood has a set of as-ready-to-install-as-you-get
>>> images for OpenEmbedded available here:
>>>
>>> http://the.earth.li/pub/e3/
>>>
>> Why not?
>>
>> It now has to collect, I am familiar - and yet it was only two non-critical
>> errors.
>>

> I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said. (Machine translation?)
>
> Could you rephrase?

Maybe he was replying the the fact there was no image already available
for it. But my understanding is familiar is out of date anyway. Angstrom
is the new PDA/embedded/gui environment and that is based purely on OE.
I have compiled an Angstrom distro from scratch for my HP pocket PC but
i have to admit it is not for the faint hearted. Took 37 hours of
compiling on a P4 1.2GHz with 2 Gb RAM ;)

http://www.*angstrom*-distribution.org/

--
==

Don Alexander