[E3-hacking] PBL V5.1

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Tue Oct 9 09:34:33 BST 2007

Ralph,

Well if you want it I'll happily supply you the source of the program I use
to sign the images but what I won't supply you are the keys so I'm not sure
exactly what you would gain from it. I've already read messages here that
have identified the standard algorithms I'm using and there's open source
for them all over the internet - it's no secret (but my keys are!)

Cliff

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road