[E3-hacking] An E3 which thinks it's a Spectrum!

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed Feb 14 19:05:35 GMT 2007

Ralph Corderoy wrote:
[...]
> Did anything come of someone's attempt to get ucLinux running on the E2?
> They popped up on this list at one point IIRC.  An E2 as an around the
> house terminal/intercom for GBP5 would still be interesting.

I'm not planning on uCLinux, but I would like to get my E2 doing something
useful. My plan has, though, gotten a little sidetracked --- I'm currently
porting a compiler for it.

(I'd really like a real microkernel like L4 rather than uCLinux, but
unfortunately all microkernels I've found seem to require MMUs. *shrug*)

--
┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ───────────────────
│