[E3-hacking] An E3 which thinks it's a Spectrum!

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed Feb 14 19:05:35 GMT 2007

Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Did anything come of someone's attempt to get ucLinux running on the E2?
> They popped up on this list at one point IIRC.  An E2 as an around the
> house terminal/intercom for GBP5 would still be interesting.

I'm not planning on uCLinux, but I would like to get my E2 doing something
useful. My plan has, though, gotten a little sidetracked --- I'm currently
porting a compiler for it.

(I'd really like a real microkernel like L4 rather than uCLinux, but
unfortunately all microkernels I've found seem to require MMUs. *shrug*)

┌── dg@cowlark.com ─── http://www.cowlark.com ───────────────────
│ "The first 90% of the code takes the first 90% of the time. The other 10%
│ takes the other 90% of the time." --- Anonymous

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 252 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://www.earth.li/pipermail/e3-hacking/attachments/20070214/5f1fe649/signature.pgp

More information about the e3-hacking mailing list