[E3-hacking] An E3 which thinks it's a Spectrum!

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 18:47:03 GMT 2007

Hi,

I wrote:
> On a related note, my local Currys hda E3s on sale for GBP4.97
> yesterday.  It's not too late to get your loved one that special St.
> Valentine's gift!  :-)

I got this wrong.  On a visit tonight I realised they were E2s, not E3s.
There were no E3s on sale in the store.

Apologies to anyone who had a wasted trip.

Did anything come of someone's attempt to get ucLinux running on the E2?
They popped up on this list at one point IIRC.  An E2 as an around the
house terminal/intercom for GBP5 would still be interesting.

Cheers,

Ralph.