[E3-hacking] Electronics in E3

Bob Duncan robert.duncans at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 3 11:57:36 BST 2006

I have read the digests with interest. However I am an electronics type
person rather than a programmer, though I do frequently programme ROMs etc
when supplied with an image. I am not familiar as to how to go from source
code to ROM image especially in Linux. Can anyone enlighten me as to whether
there is an electronic fix for this machine (which I bought for fun at
Tescos and have absolutely no intention of paying AMS anything) especially
when one uses broadband on a monthly fee basis.

Thanks Bob Duncan