[E3-hacking] E3 Memory Map?

David J. Singer doc at deadvirgins.org.uk
Tue May 16 19:01:22 BST 2006

Errm, all this discussion about PBL and loading from NAND is interesting,
but doesn't really answer my original question :-)

I'll be more specific:  Where does the Amstrad firmware sit in the NAND flash?
Does the 'linux.pbl' build deliberately avoid the amstrad code, or could it
in theory wipe it out...?  What are the memory ranges available?

Could someone chuck an annotated memory map diagram on the wiki perhaps?

--
David J. Singer
doc at deadvirgins.org.uk
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"