[E3-hacking] E3 Memory Map?

Matt Evans matt at axio.ms
Tue May 16 11:18:28 BST 2006

On 16 May 2006, at 11:12, Cliff Lawson wrote:

> [...]

This is almost what Jonathan is doing - PBL loading littleLDR which
loads uBoot.  I seem to remember he tried the simpler form of getting
PBL to load a chunk containing uboot directly (Jonathan, was that
with a LINUX-named chunk or some other PBL loadable?) but ran into a
size limit.

If we could have PBL load uboot directly then that would be
preferable - Cliff, what does PBL expect from a LINUX block, any
checksumminess or compression we have to worry about?  (Although
Jonathan's pre-uboot load shim seems to work now so it's probably
moot anyway.)

Cheers,

Matt