[E3-hacking] Sound working!

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Sun Jun 4 18:16:28 BST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 10:44:52PM +0100, Mark Underwood wrote:
> Just thought I would let everyone know that sound now works (capture
> and playback). I'll clean up my work and post it tomorrow.

Has anyone else had success with capture? I've managed to get linphone
letting me hear a VOIP conversation ok, but nothing I say goes out.
arecord doesn't even get as far as trying to record.

I've been playing with "vm" from mgetty+voice and have got it recording
and playing back over both the handset and the internal mic/speaker
using the modem. Were you sniffing the traffic to the codec and if so
might playing with vm help you out?

J.

--
/-\                             |      I don't steal taglines, I
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |           replicate them.