[E3-hacking] Universal E2/E3 serial interface design

Andy andy at entropy.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 21 14:51:38 GMT 2006

Hiya,

As per my earlier posting I've now designed and built a universal E2/E3
interface board that should convert to/from legal RS232 levels. A jumper
is used to select E2 or E3 mode. I've also produced a circuit diagram
from my prototype and put this here:

http://www.cambridgewargames.org.uk/members/andy/emailer/

I would welcome any feedback on the design and would also appreciate
people sanity check I've not put any stupid mistakes in the circuit
diagram when copying from my stipboard prototype.

    Have a good weekend,

          Andy M