[E3-hacking] Another hello

Cliff Lawson clawson at amstrad.com
Wed Jan 18 16:41:16 GMT 2006

OK, I'm intrigued, what are you seeing coming FROM the phone then?

It doesn't start:

	Amstrad Delta - PBL V5.1 Build:1314

by any chance does it?

Cliff

PS personally I'd ditch HyperTerminal and use Tera Term Pro 2.3:
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Amstrad Plc or its subsidiaries.

For further information on Amstrad Plc please visit our website: www.amstrad.com

Amstrad Plc.
Brentwood House
169 Kings Road