[E3-hacking] Linux 2.6 & USB _almost_ works

Mark Underwood basicmark at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 22:39:36 GMT 2006

I have been hacking around with the 2.6.15 kernel and now have got the USB host to successfully
register. It detects a USB device that I plug into it, but then fails to get the interrupt (the
kernel prints out a time out error message). Looking at the proc enteries from the 2.4 kernel
(from the website) the interrupt number is the same so I guess that there is some init code
missing. Please could someone boot their E3, plug & unplug a USB device and do 'cat
/proc/interrupts' and confirm that the usb-ohci interrupt has seen some interrupts.

Many thanks,

Mark