[E3-hacking] Opie Instructions

tuxish iain at tuxish.com
Tue Dec 5 22:01:32 GMT 2006

Some people seem to have Opie running on their E3 yet I can find no
information wse anywhere on the internet on how to do this.

If this information does exist and I've just missed it, could someone
reply with a link or alternatively reply with information on how to do
this.

I have a USB drive (1GB) that I could format and chroot into or set as
the root fs at boot however I cannot find a root filesystem and when I
plug it in whilst using the root fs on the earth.li wiki, it doesn't
appear in /dev thus 'mount /dev/sda /mnt' will not work.

Thanks,
tuxish