[E3-hacking] Re: [E2 hacking] E2 monitor v0.22

Adam Coventry ascoventry at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 27 08:02:03 BST 2005

OK - panic over.

I had assumed the rapid light flashing was driven by
an active pbl and that the absence of those lights
meant that I had somehow trashed pbl.  I assume what
actually happens is that the lights flash as pbl scans
the NAND for headers.  Since the monitor was loaded
into address 0 and did not chain other blocks there
was no searching to do and therefore no reassuring
light show.

I _did_ manage to interrupt my (failed?) monitor
program with pblq and reloaded a 57600 version (to
overcome my flaky serial).  Now I am presented with a
proper monitor prompt, and all is well!

Thanks for the great work you guys are doing - I don't
mind hanging on to your coat tails!

Adam.

--- Matt Evans <matt at axio.ms> wrote:
[deleted - I don't know if etiquette demands I leave
the original text, but I worry about bandwidth ;-)]

> e3-hacking mailing list
> e3-hacking at earth.li

Adam Coventry
BSc.  MCP