[E3-hacking] previous amstrad emailer

e3-hacking@earth.li e3-hacking@earth.li
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:23:09 +0100

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 09:18:37PM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> I ended up buying the FXS kit I'd been meaning to and have now got the
> E3 talking to my laptop over the modem. I think I've got the firmware
> update details figured out too, but I haven't yet figured out how to
> make the E3 do a firmware poll or what its pattern is for doing so, so
> can't be sure I have the update details right yet.

"PLEASE NOTE - Your e-mailer is NOT updated to"
"latest version of software. To check version,"
"return to standby display then press [SETUP] 1."
"Main software version should be V7 or higher."

"If your e-mailer has not been auto-updated, you"
"can update it manually by pressing the 3 keys:"
"SHIFT SYMBOL and EMAIL together (on keyboard)."

Try that maybe?

Paul