[cgi-wiki-dev] Search::InvertedIndex deprecation?

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Sun Dec 22 09:44:31 GMT 2013

Hi,

As Bob pointed out to me, Search::InvertedIndex tests are currently
failing in the Wiki::Toolkit test suite. We wondered whether anyone
was actually making use of S::II in Wiki::Toolkit (or, indeed, the
other built in alternative, DBIx::FullTextSearch). The most high-profile
user of Wiki::Toolkit, OpenGuides, implements its own search separately.

So if you use either search module in Wiki::Toolkit, please let us know
on the mailing list with a few details about what you use/do so we can
assess how much we should care about maintaining that support.

Cheers,
Dominic.