[cgi-wiki-dev] How to write node with versions

abhishek jain abhishek.netjain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 03:44:48 GMT 2008

Hi people,
I have created a wiki based on Embperl and Wiki :: Toolkit visit it if you
wish at http://delhi.pm.org/ .
I was actually planning to create multiple wikis on same database based on
single domain, is there a method by which with every request i can send an
extra parameter as domain also, something like wordpress has one script
single installation and multiple domains , also do you have a documentation
on mysql tables which wiki :: toolkit creates. I mean the fields , relations
and some comments, Futher has your s/w tested on large data i mean if i have
at least hundreds if not more of page contents,
You are doing excellent work as i created a simple wiki in days.

On 1/3/08, Dominic Hargreaves <dom at earth.li> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 12:05:23AM +0000, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> As Kake says, I'm currently responsible for new releases of
> Wiki::Toolkit. There's not been much development recently, but if you
> have any ideas for improvements (or, better, patches!) then please do
> email them to the mailing list or (better!) submit them to our ticketing
> system at

Regarding the patches am still exploring and will update as and when found.
If i can be any use to you all i will be happy, i am a CPAN Author and a
Perl Monger Group leader with 4+ yrs of exp. in Perl.

http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/

> (you need to register for an account first).

How to register for an account.