[cgi-wiki-dev] How to write node with versions

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Thu Jan 3 22:02:07 GMT 2008

On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 12:05:23AM +0000, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> On Tue 25 Dec 2007, abhishek jain <abhishek.netjain at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I am interested into the project you guys are doing is there a mean by which
> > i can also contribute, i mean by writing some code,
>
> There is!  Our release manager is Dominic Hargreaves, and he can tell
> you all about that, but I think he's one of these people who celebrate
> Christmas so probably won't be checking email today :)

Hi abhishek,

As Kake says, I'm currently responsible for new releases of
Wiki::Toolkit. There's not been much development recently, but if you
have any ideas for improvements (or, better, patches!) then please do
email them to the mailing list or (better!) submit them to our ticketing
system at

http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/

(you need to register for an account first).

Cheers,

Dominic.