[cgi-wiki-dev] More Plugin Points

Nick Burch cgi-wiki at gagravarr.org
Thu Mar 16 22:43:37 GMT 2006

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, IvorW wrote:
> Does this mean you've implemented my AutoPlugin idea? I'm quite excited :D.
> http://www.earth.li/pipermail/cgi-wiki-dev/2005q4/000226.html

Not really. I just added a couple more hooks. Your idea looks interesting,
but I think it'll be quite a bit of work still. We'd probably want to add
in the pre_ plugin calls as a starter, and when that's working consider
the auto stuff

> Also, we have an svn repository and people are updating it. Excellent!

Yup. It's all part of Dom's evil scheme to take control of all the
abandoned modules OpenGuides depends on

> I notice Kake is still the owner of the module on CPAN, and no releases
> have happened. What changes are in the pipeline?

Dom will do the releases, once we're ready. Current changes in svn are:
* not using the node name as the foreign key everywhere
* moderation
Grab the changes or readme from svn to see more

The list of what I'm planning to do is at
http://dev.openguides.org/wiki/NickBurch

> What we really need is a Trac installation, or use the OG one, then we
> can view changesets and differences. Also we would be able to have
> tickets, milestones etc.

I was thinking about just using the openguides one for now, unless there's
enough of a community seperate from og?

Nick