[cgi-wiki-dev] Re: [OGDev] Using trac and svn for other OpenGuides modules

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Mon Feb 13 14:53:10 GMT 2006

On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 12:28:26PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 08:01:10PM +0000, Kake L Pugh wrote:
>
> > Putting it in subversion is fine by me.  I think you have a tarball
> > from doop of its CVS history?  Or am I thinking of something else?
> > I really don't think it would be a good idea to lose the history.
>
> I had the OpenGuides CVS repo but not the rest.

I've now got all the cgi-wiki CVS modules and will be importing them
into an SVN tree at https://urchin.earth.li/svn/cgi-wiki/ and myself and
some others are working on an improvement to the database schema (using
foreign keys to allow renaming functionality, essentially). Kake,
assuming you're happy for me to upload CGI::Wiki, could you give me
ownership on CGI::Wiki and the related modules on cpan?

Cheers,

Dominic.