[cgi-wiki-dev] Re: [OGDev] Using trac and svn for other OpenGuides modules

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Sat Jan 7 20:01:10 GMT 2006

On Sat 07 Jan 2006, Dominic Hargreaves <dom at earth.li> wrote:
> How would you feel about putting it in subversion as discussed "just in
> case" (and either retaining maintainership or giving it to someone else,
> as you preferred?)

Putting it in subversion is fine by me.  I think you have a tarball
from doop of its CVS history?  Or am I thinking of something else?
I really don't think it would be a good idea to lose the history.

(With the proviso that unless the "subversion for dummies" that people
keep promising me turns up, having it in subversion makes it even less
likely that I'll ever do anything with it.)

Kake