[cgi-wiki-dev] Re: [OGDev] Using trac and svn for other OpenGuides modules

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Sat Jan 7 19:10:18 GMT 2006

On Sat, Jan 07, 2006 at 07:02:50PM +0000, Kake L Pugh wrote:

> I'm too busy with other things to do anything with it at the moment.
> Nobody else really seems interested in it.

I suspect that to a large extent means that it's working - I'm not aware
of anyone having problems with it :)

How would you feel about putting it in subversion as discussed "just in
case" (and either retaining maintainership or giving it to someone else,
as you preferred?)

There isn't an immediate need to do that, but it fits in well with the
idea of having some of the descendant modules in subversion.

Cheers,

Dominic.