[cgi-wiki-dev] Formatter API change proposal

cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:10:11 -0800 (PST)

Given that jerakeen is taking a break from all this (correct me if I'm
wrong), I'm pretty busy, and I don't know of anyone else intending to
code for Wiki::Toolkit in the near future, perhaps we're engaging in
premature specification?

In other words, I'm proposing either sticking to/clarifying the CGI::Wiki
formatter API, or just implementing something without having it be
definitive...

Justin

P.S.

> I think the real controversy here is actually the problem Justin brought
> up: That you can't always rely on a fragment being returned. I presume

Er, was that someone else? Either that or I have no idea what I'm talking
about from one minute to the next :)