[cgi-wiki-dev] CGI-Wiki-Kwiki-0.45 with added diffs, please test

Kate L Pugh cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:33:48 +0000

On Thu 11 Dec 2003, Ivor Williams <ivor.williams@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> I noticed a couple of points after I submitted the patch. There is
> an error in the template, differences.tt - it should be referring to
> variables [% left_version %] and [% right_version %] not [% ver1 %]
> and [% ver2 %].

I fixed that by setting ver1 and ver2 before calling the template.

> Also, there are stylesheet entries needed to see the diff in full
> glorious technicolour:
>
> Perhaps the default style in header.tt should include these, and the
> documentation should mention that these should be included in the
> stylesheet.

Yes, that might be good.  Earle, you're the CSS expert - is it evil to
put style directives in the HTML itself, or is it OK because an
external stylesheet will always override them?

> I'm also looking at and writing more tests for CGI::Wiki::Plugin::Diff.

Cool.  Can we get OpenGuides::Diff using this plugin too?

Kake