[cgi-wiki-dev] New feature for UseMod formatter

Kate L Pugh cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:17:07 +0000

On Sun 23 Nov 2003, Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:
> Why not just have the wiki be case-insensitive but case-preserving? That
> is to say, the capitalization supplied when the node is created remains,
> but no alternate capitalization of the same name can be produced.

Yup, I'd like to get something like that working in the long run.  It
would have been a much longer job though, and it would have had to
wait until I finished messing with the CGI::Wiki tests, so it was
easier to implement it in the formatter.

Kake