[cgi-wiki-dev] Wiki::Toolkit

Kate L Pugh cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:29:12 +0100

Martin,

Any chance you could interleave your comments, and trim any quotes
you're not directly replying to?  It makes things much easier to
follow.  (List Mom)

On Thu 09 Oct 2003, Martin Cleaver wrote:
>  I can confirm that the said account is now set up. Kate now has control!

Are you sure this is wise?  I'm congenitally incompetent, you know.

Seriously, the more work you can take off my shoulders concerning all
this admin stuff, the better.  My head is full of code.  I wonder
whether it might be a good plan to give Earle an account too, so he
can set up the domain stuff what I know nothing about.

Kake