[cgi-wiki-dev] Just what we don't need. YAPW

Peter Masiar cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:48:05 -0400

Quoting Martin@Cleaver.org:

> Yet another Perl Wiki, the Mason people have dropped Kwiki in favour of
> building their own.

Just the opposite - article says:
  So I decided to go with Kwiki first. As promised,
  it was incredibly easy to install, and it saved me
  from all those decisions. Perhaps six months down the road,
  we'll go ahead and implement the Mason wiki.
  Or perhaps kwiki will continue to be good enough. Anyway, thanks Brian!

I do not see the "Mason people have dropped Kwiki" part here :-)

> http://www.masonhq.com/wiki/null?WhyKwiki

Peter Masiar

PS. Sorry Anton and Michael for this email ping-pong -
I wanted to make sure you are not misinformed