[cgi-wiki-dev] Mailing list vs wiki for discussion

cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:12:26 -0400

Right - I get you now. Because CGI::Wiki is a backend, it has no UI. That is
left to whatever front end I use.

Thanks for the clarification.

M.
--
Martin@Cleaver.org - +1 416 832 7759
Melbourne Business School FT 2004 MBA Exchange Participant to Rotman