[cgi-wiki-dev] Convergence with Kwiki?

cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:46:57 -0400

One of the most notable things you had said to me, Peter, was that Ward
Cunningham had given his support to Kwiki. Coupled with Kwiki's =
seemingly
broader adoption by Perl Mongers, Kwiki must be doing something right.

One thing I will reiterate is that CGI::Wiki::Simple appears crucial for =
the
no-brainer install yet that is relatively hard to find.

Lastly, with respect to the conversation about the name 'CGI::Wiki', =
perhaps
it should be marketed as 'Wiki Toolkit' or similar?

Cheers,
   Martin.

--
Martin@Cleaver.org - +1 416 832 7759=20
Melbourne Business School FT 2004 MBA Exchange Participant to Rotman

=3D-----Original Message-----
=3DFrom: cgi-wiki-dev-admin@earth.li =
[mailto:cgi-wiki-dev-admin@earth.li] On
=3DBehalf Of Peter Masiar
=3DSent: Sunday, 14 September 2003 11:42 AM
=3DTo: cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li; Tom Insam
=3DCc: Martin@Cleaver.org
=3DSubject: Re: [cgi-wiki-dev] Convergence with Kwiki?
=3D
=3D
=3DQuoting Tom Insam <tom@jerakeen.org>:
=3D