[cgi-wiki-dev] Ripping TWiki's formatter

Kate L Pugh cgi-wiki-dev@earth.li
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:43:34 +0100

On Tue 09 Sep 2003, Martin@Cleaver.org wrote:
>    I'd be interested in talking to anyone who has thought about using
> TWiki's formatter and Plugins for use with CGI::Wiki.

Just as a piece of administrivia, the cgi-wiki-dev list is really,
really new and doesn't have that many people on it yes.  I'll be going
over my mail archives today and contacting people who've shown
interest in CGI::Wiki in the past, but in the meantime, Martin, you
might like to punt a mail to the TWiki dev list asking your question
there and pointing people at this list.  If that's not going to cause
politics and unpleasantness for you, of course.

Kake