[E3-hacking] HI I have a Amstrad E3 Emailer that's deactivated and I was wondering..

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri Mar 15 11:40:04 GMT 2019

It used to be a firm rule here that we didn't help people crack devices,
but frankly I think they're now so old that nobody will care...

That said, I don't know *how* to do this, but if you're willing to extract
the flash and fiddle with it it's probably straightforward to bypass.
You'll need to build a cable and use a Linux tool. See
http://cowlark.com/amstrad/index.html. Stupidly I got rid of my E2 and E3 a
while back so I can't really help. Interesting devices, though; I might
attempt to acquire another one off ebay... they're probably not expensive
any more!