[E3-hacking] HI I have a Amstrad E3 Emailer that's deactivated and I was wondering..

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at e3.open.source.it
Fri Mar 15 00:17:01 GMT 2019

On Thursday 14 March 2019 at 23:15:10, Nick Griffin wrote:

> I through we need to go with the times and needed a FB group, I made it

Please bear in mind that not everyone uses (or wants to use) Facebook.

Signing up to a mailing list is a lot simpler and "safer" for those of us who
don't like Facebook's systems and/or policies.

On Friday 15 March 2019 at 01:07:00, Nick Griffin wrote:

> There is other stuff I found, there on the Facebook group.

Please post useful stuff here as well, to maximise your audience.

Thanks,

Antony.

--
I bought a book about anti-gravity.  The reviews say you can't put it down.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.