[E3-hacking] Config / content filesystem

Nick Griffin span1922 at live.com
Fri Apr 26 22:23:19 BST 2019

>So, does that mean you have two now?

Yes I have 2 E3 now.. lol

>What do you mean by "reset"?

I mean if you hold Down Delete, Stop and Handfree when you boot up the E3 it puts in back to factory defaults where you have to register it and says” Press the [Email] button to get connected”

>Please remind me what this "trick" is?

With the Main Software V2 if its deactivated you could lift hand set and press and hold email down until it says aborting email please wait.. and it would activate the phone, it don’t work on V4.

>I disagree - a comparison (especially of the boot loader, not necessarily the
main software) could be instructive.

I can copy the firmware if you want it and share it…?

>You mean copying the firmware for interest's sake, or with the idea of copying
from the E1/E2 to the E3?
No copying the firmware from the E1/E2 to copy it back to a E1/E2 that's deactivated to activate them.

>Why do you always write this at the end of your emails?

Spanner is my name, My real name is Nick, I have not been called Nick for about 15 years. Last person to call me Nick was my mum, she died 15 years ago in 2004. I go by Spanner or Span now… 😊

Its a nickname I got at school, my partner started calling me it because I am good at working things out or fixing things then I started to use it as a username online.

Spanner..

http://amstrad-e3-hacking.freeforums.net