[cgi-wiki-dev] Re: Plan for CGI::Wiki database refactoring

Nick Burch cgi-wiki at gagravarr.org
Thu Feb 23 17:04:15 GMT 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Nick Burch wrote:
> I'm planning to make some changes to CGI::Wiki with Dom's help, mostly
> to the database structure.

I've now finished these, and they can be found in the current SVN
version. All the tests pass, but do shout if anything has been broken by
it.

Next up, I'm planning to add moderation flags. I was going to add a column
to node indicating if new versions need to be moderated, and to content to
indicate if that version has been moderated.

(The idea is to move Oxford OpenGuides style moderation into CGI::Wiki
from playing with the metadata, and make it more flexible so only commonly
spammed entries need protection)

Nick