[sisela] Mount HD partitions

jmh2 sisela@earth.li
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 07:40:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Roberto,

   I used sisela-0.2 to do this. I had to recompile IIRC and burn on a
1.722.

   I would take very old laptop to wireless access point. Download
software onto hard disk.

   Take laptop to system with burner. NFS image to hard drive of burner.
Burn image.

   That is how I first got Debian.

   So, yes it is possible. I don't remember the exact steps very well now.
But it all works :)  Pretty impressive distribution.

   regards,
   john