[sisela] Adding Wireless Adapter MN-520

Martin Ling sisela@earth.li
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:34:39 +0100

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 06:27:58PM -0700, John O'Neal wrote:

> Would it be possible to add the following entries to /etc/pcmcia/config file in your next build. I have this Microsoft pcmcia adapter and it is not recognized.
>   card "Microsoft Wireless Notebook Adapter MN-520 1.0.3"
>   version "Microsoft", "Wireless Notebook Adapter MN-520", "", "1.0.3"
>   bind "orinoco_cs"

You should check whether it's been added to the stock config supplied
with the pcmcia-cs package, and tell the maintainers if it's missing
from there.

I'll make sure it gets into the next Sisela release anyway, but getting
it into pcmcia-cs will make sure it is recognised on all distributions.

Didn't know there were wireless cards being sold under the MS label -
any idea whose kit they're rebadging? :-)

Martin

--
http://the.earth.li/~martin/