[sisela] iptables & tcpmss

Martin Ling sisela@earth.li
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:55:09 +0100

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 05:31:24PM +0200, Lars Henrik Mai wrote:

> i have a problem with iptables in sisela-0.3 - i cannot set the option
> "--clamp-mss-to-mtu".

Sorry, this wasn't included in the kernel and iptables of 0.3. This was
a silly omission on my part since it's often needed. I'll make sure it
gets into the next version.

> is there an easy way to fix this or do i have to re-compile a kernel and
> build sisela by hand?

You would need to rebuild Sisela with the TCPMSS iptables target enabled
in the kernel configuration, and modify patches/iptables-1.2.8-makefiles-patch
in the source distribution to include the 'tcpmss' extension (see line
117 of the patch).

Martin

--
http://the.earth.li/~martin/