[sisela] Spamvertising on list

Martin Ling sisela@earth.li
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:07:45 +0000

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 01:41:55AM +1000, ilox wrote:

> I always manage my lists in paranoid mode. Every newcomer must post at
> least one message under Moderation before they are able to post direct
> to the list. I don't trust Spam detection especially with the new
> breeds of spammers creating all sorts of weird and wonderful
> combinations to try to slip past detector algorithms.

Er, this one is actually running a bit more paranoid; I'm approving on a
post-by-post basis. So I'm quite confused as to how yesterday's message
got through; I probably just screwed up with the mailman web interface
while doing things in a rush.

Thanks for your mail though, since I didn't actually see the message in
question - it was caught by my own filters...

Martin

--
http://the.earth.li/~martin/