[sisela] Extending sisela

MixMatch (Daniel) sisela@earth.li
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:47:41 -0500

I think the idea of putting it on other floppies is that it
would make it a completely optional addition; something that
would be unnecessary for servers, and anything not doing so
called wardriving... course, I see no reason to not include
everything in the cd, and just make a configuration option to
disable it all.

---- On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Martin Ling (martin-sisela@earth.li)

wrote:

> > At Friday, 30 January 2004, you wrote:
> >
> > >But I would suggest multiple floppies make more sense to
> > >me.
> >
> > I think half the point of sisela was that you don't have to
change
> > disks.  For a war driving situation I guess that's not too
bad since
> > you're in front of the machine, but as a remote router on
some wide
> > area network, it's not always convenient to get to the
location of