RES: [sisela] Another Tools/wavemon

Martin Ling sisela@earth.li
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:28:28 +0000

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 12:38:57PM -0200, Andre Ribeiro wrote:

> Thankyou Martin, i haven't skills to add software alone. I think if you
> the floppy have space and you add some software like wavemon, scp and a
> ssh client.

I should be able to add support for scp access (the dropbear server does
support this; it just needs the scp program available, which is small).

Wavemon I'm afraid I don't think will fit because of the size of the
ncurses library it requires. An SSH client is also unlikely, unless
someone were to write one that shared common code with the dropbear
server.

Martin

--
http://the.earth.li/~martin/